US mother denied hearing after deportation while her McKenzie Friends are charged with costs for wasting the court’s time and her son, born in Ireland, is put up for adoption…
Because UK technologies are too antiquated, a prefabricated Order was read out in our absence… Fortunately one of our Associates was in the audience to tell the tale.
If only anybody knew exact statistics about children taken, abused and dying in care… Let alone all those whose parents are being deported – just like Melissa…
- The official video is here.
In the same meeting, I presented the petition Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent on behalf of all children taken into ‘care’ by Local Authorities in the UK:
- Nearly 1,000 a month as published by the Daily Mail in 2012;
- 1 child every 20 minutes as published by Channel IV in 15,000 kids and counting;
- my six-minute video presentation:
Seven Action Points were expressed by the Chairperson and Committee Members:
The Minutes are enshrined here and include these decisions:
- re individual petitions: petitions to be kept open. Letters would be sent to the municipal and national authorities in the Member States involved to invite them to give their reactions to the allegations made by the petitioners and to…
View original post 265 more words
He publishes Non-UK Children taken into Care on 42 pages with these references:
- 63 foreign children taken and 4 adopted by Lincoln Council
- 231 taken and 8 adopted by Barnet Council – one of them being Melissa Laird‘s son
- 20 taken and 2 adopted by Doncaster Council – responsible for Vicky Haigh and her daughter
- 15 taken and 2 adopted by Swansea Council – who gagged me first, before Doncaster and Haringey.
Based on Sir James Munby’s judgement regarding a 12-year old Slovak boy, Paul spells out the following:
- Councils have to abide by Articles 36 and 37b…
View original post 384 more words