SUZANNAH HARGREAVES, Senior Solicitor, on a mission re whistleblower kids and Michelle Freedman, knows we are in touch with Melissa.
The judge VERA MAYER knows how she is
The clock is ticking, as The ColemanExperience has published over and over again…
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE Barnet Family Court Case No. : BT14Z00127
STATEMENT OF MELISSA LAIRD
I, Melissa Laird (American Indian (Cherokee) / Irish / German) , of 1275 Timber Ridge Road, Glade Hill, Virginia, 24092 USA, based upon my personal knowledge and information received to date hereby raise the following concerns about my Son (American Indian (Cherokee) / Irish / German (Not British) Father was 100% Irish).
1) That not until this point no contact has been attempted to contact myself regarding my son unless it is court ordered. Continue reading
This morning, in Court 18 of the Royal Courts of Justice, I delivered the message that Melissa had sent via Skype – on paper. I asked the usher whether there is a connection so that she could talk to the Judge on Skype. Apparently that is possible only in one court.
I mentioned this to HHJ Anthony Elleray QC as it was not clear to him ‘on paper’ whether
- we have the ‘right and ability’ to represent the Claimant
- even though we had submitted and paid for two Notices of Renewal and an Application for Revocation
- we are apparently not on the court record – because CLP Solicitors had not removed themselves properly [how are we supposed to know that their email was NOT sufficient?]
- even though the Claimant Melissa has given us the full legal authority, does she really want us to represent her in these proceedings – after CLP Solicitors had initiated the Judicial Review? Continue reading
One of the most experienced McKenzie Friends of the country sent me the link to this case, after having read our submission to the High Court to address ‘the substance’ of Melissa’s case:
Lack of legal aid to defend libel proceedings that led to a long and complex trial breached defendants’ right to a fair trial under Article 6(1). It’s actually the famous case of the two campaigners who took “US McDonalds” on. The result was a compensation payment. We want first the boy and then compensation. For that we need ‘disclosure’ of a few more critical documents.
Melissa suffered not only from not getting legal aid for a family lawyer, but also from outright denial of legal representation by the same judge who decided that the “welfare of the child requires dispensing with the mother’s consent to adoption“.
She also decided that ‘contact’ with the child was up to the discretion of Barnet Council. They never arranged for a single meeting with the boy in HMP Holloway and now refuse Skype contact.
How perfidious and hypocritical can people in institutions become – when it’s all supposed to be “in the best interest of the child”!???
Well, Sonia Poulton on the People’s Voice TV will soon be reporting about Melissa. It’s moved from today to tomorrow and Monday. Watch this space! Continue reading