He publishes Non-UK Children taken into Care on 42 pages with these references:
- 63 foreign children taken and 4 adopted by Lincoln Council
- 231 taken and 8 adopted by Barnet Council – one of them being Melissa Laird‘s son
- 20 taken and 2 adopted by Doncaster Council – responsible for Vicky Haigh and her daughter
- 15 taken and 2 adopted by Swansea Council – who gagged me first, before Doncaster and Haringey.
Based on Sir James Munby’s judgement regarding a 12-year old Slovak boy, Paul spells out the following:
- Councils have to abide by Articles 36 and 37b…
View original post 384 more words